Activa is a mixed-use development that perfectly combines living, working, and playing in one holistic environment. Located at the center of a bustling city, the variety of features that Activa provides cater to a wide spectrum of interests and people.
Within Activa is the Activa Office Tower, an office development optimally set-up with high-density telecoms throughout the tower to allow maximum productivity, fresh opportunities, and network expansion for its users.
Activa is located at the crossroads of EDSA and Aurora Boulevard in Cubao, Quezon City.
Transit-oriented and central, it allows you to have easy access to two of the metro’s most vital thoroughfares. It connects you to your needs and makes everything reachable via its direct access to MRT-3, LRT-2, and other public utility vehicles.
- LRT-2 Cubao Station – 0.26 km
- Gateway Mall – 0.26 km
- MRT-3 Cubao Station – 0.35 km
- Smart Araneta Coliseum – 0.9 km
- St. Luke’s Medical Center – 3.1 km
- Trinoma – 4 km
- De La Salle Greenhills – 4.3 km
Features & Specifications
- Floor: Bare concrete, depressed by 100mm
- Wall: Plastered finish (one coat of paint finish)
- Ceiling: Exposed concrete soffit with one coat finish, fire sprinkler system, FCU
- Height Clearance: 4.00 meters floor to floor, 2.70 meters floor to ceiling
- Chilled Water AC System by DCS (District Cooling System)
- Provided 10 elevators: Five (5) Low Zone elevator, Five (5) High Zone elevator 1,350 kgs each
- High-density telecommunication provision for four (4) Telco service providers
- N+1 redundancy set-up (Three (3) generators - US brand 2,000 KVA each)
- Maximum of 150 VA/sqm for lighting, outlet and small power requirements
- Density of 6 sqm/person of Net Usable Area
- Pre-Certified LEED Gold
Completion December 2026
All project details are for information purposes only. All details are subject to change without prior notice.