Filinvest EDSA Wack-Wack
Filinvest EDSA Wack-Wack is a PEZA-registered IT building located in Mandaluyong City along EDSA, Metro Manila’s main thoroughfare that connects to all major CBDs. It is a five-storey office building, with three basement parking levels, conveniently located and accessible to all modes of transportation, including MRT-3, with the Ortigas Station as the nearest stop.
Filinvest EDSA Wack-Wack is located at 167 EDSA, Wack-Wack, Greenhills East, Mandaluyong City.
Features & Specification
- Handover Condition: Fitted. “As Is, Where Is” Condition
- Height Clearance: 3.50 meters floor to floor (Typical Floors)
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) AC System
- Provided 2 elevators (1,600 kgs each)
- High density telecommunication provision for three (3) Telco service providers
- 100% power back-up (Two (2) generators – 800 KVA)
- Maximum of 300 VA/sqm for lighting, outlet, and small power requirements
- Density of 5 sqm/person
Completed June 2012
All project details are for information purposes only. All details are subject to change without prior notice.