PBCom Tower, the country’s second tallest office building, is a joint development of Filinvest Asia Corporation (FAC) and the Philippine Bank of Communications. FAC is a partnership between Filinvest Development Corporation (FDC) and Reco Herrera Pte. Ltd., an investing vehicle of the Government of Singapore Real Estate Ltd. Strategically located at the corner of Ayala Avenue and Herrera Street in Makati City, the 52-storey building is one of the few buildings accredited as an information technology zone by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority.
PBCom Tower is located at 6795 Ayala Avenue cor. V.A. Rufino St., Makati City.
Features & Specifications
- Handover Condition: Fitted. "As Is, Where Is" Condition
- Height Clearance: 3.80 meters floor to floor, 2.60 meters floor to ceiling
- Chilled Water AC System
- Provided 17 high speed elevators in 3 zones, 4 shuttle lifts for the parking and amenities
- High-density telecommunication provision
- 100% power back-up (Five (5) generators – 1,500 KW each)
- Maximum of 100 KVA per floor
Completed November 2001
All project details are for information purposes only. All details are subject to change without prior notice.