Northgate Cyberzone is an 18.7-hectare PEZA registered IT zone in Filinvest City, Alabang. It is master-planned and built around the needs of technology-based companies engaged in BPO, KPO, education, software design and multimedia, call centers, e-commerce, banking and financial services, and other IT support businesses.
The IT park is equipped with technologically-advanced provisions with very competitive rates giving the park an enviable 100% occupancy. These businesses also enjoy tax incentives as ecozone locators, with access to endless possibilities that Filinvest City offers.
Northgate Cyberzone is located in Filinvest City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, placing it at the gateway to the CALABARZON (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, Quezon).
- Accessible via all modes of transportation
- Less than fifteen (15) minutes away from Makati via the Skyway
- A huge potential manpower base of skilled, well-educated, and English-speaking personnel
- District Cooling System (DCS). The country’s biggest DCS, with a total refrigeration capacity of 12,000 TR, providing the following benefits:
- Excellent energy efficiency of up to 40%
- Reduction of CO2 emissions and polluting waste
- Reduction in Operations and Maintenance costs
- Reduction in water consumption
- Noise and vibration reduction in buildings
- Filinvest City 360 Eco loop. A fully integrated, electric-powered 24/7 public transport system within Filinvest’s master-planned community
- Within Filinvest City, a recognized LEEDv4 Gold for Neighborhood Development recipient. This certification serves testament to Filinvest City’s leadership in sustainability.
- Five (5) LEED Gold Buildings: (1) Vector Three, (2) Axis Tower One, (3) Axis Tower Two, (4) Axis Tower Four, and (5) Axis Tower Three – recognized by LEED as forerunners in sustainability and green initiatives
- Green and open spaces: A generous allocation of 60% developable areas for green and open spaces
- A campus-like setting that features parks and sloped gardens complete with fountains, ideal for rest and relaxation – all within a central plaza
- A 14-wheeler mobile genset on standby with a capacity of 1,400 KVA, which can provide 48 hours of continuous back-up power to Northgate buildings
- A basketball court for lease to tenants
- A secure environment with a 24/7 security force, a strong partnership with Lifeline emergency ambulance service, and its own fire station